For Indian citizens who would like to donate, following are our Account details:
1) Mahiti Adhikar Manch is an ongoing project of parent organization ‘F-SOUTH WARD CITIZENS’ FORUM’, so all donations, payments, transfers or remittances should be sent by CHEQUE / DEMAND DRAFT / PAYORDER / BANKERS CHEQUE / RTGS / NEFT, using the following details to our parent organizations name to ‘F- SOUTH WARD CITIZENS’ FORUM’ which is registered with the Charity Commissioner, Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 vide its Trust registration number: E-22839 Mumbai.
2) Beneficiary Name: F-South Ward Citizens’ Forum
Bank Account No: 10205019357
Bank Account Type: Savings Trust Account
Bank Name: THE GREATER BOMBAY CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.
Bank Branch: DADAR BRANCH.
Branch Code: 4
Bank Address: NAOROJI HOUSE, M.M.G.S MARG (NAIGAON CROSS ROAD),
DADAR(EAST), MUMBAI 400014.
IFSC Code: GBCB0000004
MICR Code: 400095004
STATE : MAHARASHTRA
COUNTRY : INDIA
3)IF YOU ARE SENDING BY POST OR COURIER:
Donations by way of Cheque/ DD/ PAYORDER shall be drawn in favour of F-SOUTH WARD CITIZENS’ FORUM . Send letter along your Name, Address, including pan card details to the following address:
F-South Ward Citizens’ Forum,
C/o A-31, Royal Industrial Estate, 2nd Floor,
M.M.G.S Marg, Wadala, Mumbai 400031
4) If the donations are for the corpus fund, donations may please be accompanied by a letter to F-South Ward Citizens’ Forum with the following declaration:
“I/We have made a donation of Rs ________to F-South Ward Citizens’ Forum. This donation shall form a part of the corpus of F-South Ward Citizens’ Forum. My/our PAN is
5) Please email us at email@example.com – Complete details to trace donations, issue receipts and for proper account maintenance. This is extremely crucial for our audit requirements.
- Date and Mode of remittance
- Transfer Amount [in currencies ]
- Transfer Reference Number
- Nationality of the Donor
- Account to which the remittance is made
- Donor’s address and phone number
6) WORK IS UNDER PROGRESS FOR Donations which may be eligible for tax benefits
under Sec 80G of the Income Tax 1961 (50% tax exemption).
7) F-South Ward Citizens’ Forum is not registered at present under the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010.
8) Donations accepted from Indians only.
9) Donate Online: WORK FOR THIS FACILITY IS IN PROGRESS for “online donation” via your debit or credit card through our payment gateway
10) F-South Ward Citizens’ Forum is not registered at present under the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010.)
We thank you for your interest in supporting our work.